[MBDyn-users] Google Summer of Code 2024

MBDyn users list mbdyn-users at mbdyn.org
Tue Apr 30 14:48:00 CEST 2024

Hi Maintainers,
I noticed recent gitlab issues that appear to be spam;
https://public.gitlab.polimi.it/DAER/mbdyn/-/issues/375
https://public.gitlab.polimi.it/DAER/mbdyn/-/issues/374
https://public.gitlab.polimi.it/DAER/mbdyn/-/issues/372

Reaching out to notify the MBDyn Group with regards to these activities.

Regards,
Ehizojie