[MBDyn-users] Fwd: Help with the MBDyne installation needed

MBDyn users list mbdyn-users at mbdyn.org
Mon Sep 4 18:34:27 CEST 2023

Hello.

In the following link, in
FreeCAD-MBD-workbench-master/MBDyn1.7.3-executables; you will find compiled
executables of MBDyn 1.7.3 for Windows 10, 11, Debian 12 and derivatives,
and Ubuntu 22.04 and derivatives. All you have to do is execute the MBDyn
file passing the input file from CMD or a Linux Terminal. On Linux, you
will also have to give execution permission to MBDyn. No
compilation/installation is required.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13wIjn4KrtRc1OUM94WIiUUM2zzlqAyED

Hope this helps.

Regards.