[MBDyn-users] MBDyn mailing lists to be discontinued

MBDyn users list mbdyn-users at mbdyn.org
Wed Nov 2 09:12:39 CET 2022

Dear all,

sometime in November 2022 the MBDyn mailing lists will be discontinued.
The specific reason is an overhaul of the servers where they are
hosted.  We will take advantage of this opportunity to transform the URL
www.mbdyn.org into an alias of the project's gitlab.

For issues with the software, including usage, you can use the issue
tracking system; usage questions will receive a special tag and remain
searchable even when closed.

Don't worry, our commitment in the project is not going to reduce; on
the contrary, we are continuously planning new development.

Thank you for your interest and your great support in the last 20+ years.

On behalf of MBDyn's team,

sincerely p.

Professore Ordinario di Costruzioni e Strutture Aerospaziali
https://www.dona.polimi.it/