[MBDyn-users] linear time variant viscoelastic law

MBDyn users list mbdyn-users at mbdyn.org
Thu Aug 11 11:55:42 CEST 2022

Dear members of MBDyn,

I am thankful for all your help that you have given me so far. Your guidance was very precious and helped me a lot.

I have a question about the linear time variant viscoelastic law. I am using it with a 6x6 matrix and I use a proportional coefficient to consider the viscous effects.
As far as I have understood, I can use only one drive in linear time variant viscoelastic law, to change throughout time the viscosity coefficients.

Is there a possibility in the same law (or even in a different one) to introduce more Time dependent drives? In this way, I might be able not only to change viscosity throughout time, but also in spatial directions.

Thank you for your help and considerations.

Best Regards,

Antonio