[MBDyn-users] MBDyn-preCISE-openfoam possibly suitable for sails simulation?

MBDyn users list mbdyn-users at mbdyn.org
Wed Nov 10 18:42:21 CET 2021

Hi Jean Marc,

I think it is doable in principle. At the moment I see some minor issues
in defining a complex shape. I have made a preCICE adapted for MBDyn and
I am coupling it mainly with OpenFOAM.

I am looking for interesting applications involving membranes or shells
and I would be really interested in collaborating. If you want we can
get in touch (claudiogiovanni.caccia at polimi.it) .

kind regards

Claudio