[MBDyn-users] question about laws

MBDyn users list mbdyn-users at mbdyn.org
Mon Nov 8 13:30:47 CET 2021

They are nonlinear viscoelastic constitutive laws.  They do not
represent any specific behavior. Use them whenever they meet your needs
in terms of trade-off between generality and effectiveness.  If they are
not general enough, you can try with the symbolic viscoelastic
constitutive law.

Sincerely, p.

Il 03/11/21 12:10, MBDyn users list ha scritto:
> Dear members of MBDyn,
>
> I appreciate your help and guidance that often you have given me.
>
> I would like to know the proper meaning of two laws that I have
> noticed in the manual of MBDYn: the nlsf and nlp visocelastic laws.
> What do they represent concretely? How and when may they be used?
>
> Thank you for your help and guidance.
>
> Sincerely,
> Antonio

Professore Ordinario di Costruzioni e Strutture Aerospaziali
https://www.dona.polimi.it/