[MBDyn-users] "building" mbdyn on Ubuntu 18.04 [WSL2]

MBDyn users list mbdyn-users at mbdyn.org
Tue Jan 5 10:08:29 CET 2021

Dear Pushkar Sheth,

If "make install" succeeds without error messages, everything should be OK.

By default mbdyn will be installed under /usr/local/mbdyn/bin. So, if
you want to start it using the bash shell, use

export PATH=/usr/local/mbdyn/bin:${PATH}

That line could be added to your ~/.bashrc initialization file. In that
case it will be executed every time you start the bash shell.

Best regards,

Reinhard