[MBDyn-users] Community Bounding Begins

MBDyn users list mbdyn-users at mbdyn.org
Fri May 10 14:23:03 CEST 2019

Erivelton:
glad to see your nice post. well written.
If you have not yet used the beam elements I suggest running the simple
example cantilever1 from this page:
https://www.mbdyn.org/?Documentation___Official_Documentation___Examples
and reading the mbdyn input manual section 8.3 (Beam elements) to get an
overview of the subject.

If you already did that then ignore my suggestion and wait for your
mentor's suggestions ;-)

Kind regards,

-Louis