[MBDyn-users] Welcome to MBDyn's GSoC!

MBDyn users list mbdyn-users at mbdyn.org
Tue May 7 15:32:05 CEST 2019

Thank you Andrea,

I appreciate it.

No problem. Before pushing any modification, I will merge request and also
communicate with you and Marco Morandini.

In this meantime, I will starting writing my first post. Also, I am going
to send a new email relating to the project soon with some questions. In
order to refine the goals and create a more detailed roadmap to achieve it.

Erivelton Gualter
Graduate Research Assistant
Control, Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory
<http://academic.csuohio.edu/richter_h/crml.html>
Cleveland State University
e.gualterdossantos at vikes.csuohio.edu
http://eriveltongualter.github.io/