[MBDyn-users] MBDyn Implementation of custom constitutive law module

Andrea Zanoni a.zanoni.mbdyn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 14:44:55 CEST 2016

Hi Antonio,

the contr-contact module enables, as you have mentioned, a type of
constitutive law for 1D and 3D deformable elements.
So there's no need to define a loadable element, once you have correctly
loaded the module you cam just use the "continuous contact" constitutive
laws wherever they are needed.

See the attached example as reference.

Cheers
Andrea