[MBDyn-users] MBDyn-users Digest, Vol 69, Issue 4

Tim at Gowing Engineering tim at gowingeng.co.uk
Tue Sep 29 09:51:43 CEST 2015

Pierangelo,
Thank you for your pointer towards the modes acceleration approach; I envisage quite a bit of work in finding the route to recombination of the modal stress states.
My candidate FE programs are Code_aster (existing procedure for CMS matrix creation for MBDyn) and Calculix (I'm more familiar with executing this program).
Tim