[MBDyn-users] convergence check

Louis Gagnon louis.gagnon at polimi.it
Thu Nov 6 16:00:42 CET 2014

Dear fellow users, dear Pierangelo,

I'd like to know whether there exists in MBDyn a simple method to check
the simulation for a periodic convergence?
I'm assuming not because it is a time consuming task but I thought I'd
ask anyway...

I am thinking of it as a way to end the simulation when, over iterations
"end-n" to "end" the average value of a selected output is within a
desired percent of the average value of the same output over "end-2n" to
"end-n" where n would be the number of timesteps in a cycle (user-defined).

Thanks and have a good evening,

-Louis

--
Louis Gagnon, Ph.D.