[MBDyn-users] Node Velocity problem

Andrea Zanoni a.zanoni.mbdyn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 17:33:16 CEST 2012

Hi Massimiliano,

I see that you set the default orientation to "orientation matrix" in your input file. That changes the default output to include in columns 5 to 13 the (row-wise) components of the orientation matrix of the node.
The linear velocities of the node are found in columns 14-16, and if you look at those columns you can see that node 16 has non-zero linear velocity components only in x and z direction.

Best regards,
Andrea