[MBDyn-users] .log file output of equation and dof indices for structural displacement nodes

Resch Reinhard Reinhard.RESCH at accomp.it
Thu May 3 12:56:03 CEST 2012

Dear Mr. Masarati,

Recently I have tested the latest development snapshot which includes displacement only structural nodes. The .log file output of equation and dof indices does not work as expected because the same label is used for different kinds of output. Moreover I would suggest to output all structural nodes in the "struct displacement node ..." sections, not only the "displacement only nodes". So if one is interested only in the displacement, he can access the information of all structural nodes in the same way.

I hope you can accept the patch in the attached file.

Best regards,

Reinhard Resch

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio e negli eventuali allegati sono riservate e per uso esclusivo del destinatario. Persone diverse dallo stesso non possono copiare o distribuire il messaggio a terzi. Chiunque riceva questo messaggio per errore, ? pregato di distruggerlo e di informare immediatamente il mittente.

HINWEIS: Dies ist eine vertrauliche Nachricht und nur f?r den Adressaten bestimmt. Es ist nicht erlaubt, diese Nachricht zu kopieren oder Dritten zug?nglich zu machen. Sollten Sie diese Nachricht irrt?mlich erhalten haben, bitte ich um Ihre Mitteilung per E-Mail oder unter der oben angegebenen Telefonnummer.

The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.