[MBDyn-users] Modules loading

Riccardo Gori goriccardo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 19:59:23 CET 2008

Dear MBDyn developers,
I'm trying to develop a train wheel module for MBDyn. I started writing it
upon the wheel2 module, but I'm experiencing problems when I try to load it.

Even if I try to load the vanilla wheel2 module it gives me a Segmentation
fault.

Am I doing something wrong? To load the wheel2 module I use:

module load: "module-wheel2.so";

I compiled mbdyn 1.3.4-Beta using:

LDFLAGS=-rdynamic ./configure --enable-runtime-loading --with-module=wheel2

I'm using gcc-4.1.2 and libtool 1.5.26

Wheel2 module works just if it's statically linked.

Thanks,
Riccardo Gori