[MBDyn-users] fork & simulink & sockets

Rudi Jaeger rudijaeger at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 14:37:19 CEST 2007

Dear  Alessandro,

> ... if you like, maybe you can help us to make the
> mbdyn-start block work correctly and make it more portable :-)

Maybe you can help me a little bit.

As far as I can see, MBDyn (as a server) fails to stop.

The stop-time provided in the MBDyn-input file does not matter in case
of a Simulink-run. Stop-time seems to be determined by the setting in the
Simulink configuration.

Did you program it this way? Is this a feature of the MBDyn-Simulink interaction?

If yes: what is telling MBDyn that it can stop (being a server)?

Cheers,
Rudi