[MBDyn-users] cross-compile, windows build avaialable

Richard Crozier r.crozier at ed.ac.uk
Wed Sep 20 15:50:37 CEST 2017

Dear All,

I have mentioned previously on this list that I have been
cross-compiling MBDyn for windows. If anyone is interested, you can find
a windows 64 bit build here:

https://bitbucket.org/crobar/mbdyn/downloads/

This was built from mercurial changeset 77455a214973.

I have not done extensive testing, but it should work. If you test and
have problems, I would be interested in hearing about them.

Note that this is not supported by the official developers in any way!

I would still quite like to get the changes into the official MBDyn
though if possible.

Regards,

Richard

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.