[MBDyn-users] Question about NetCDF output

Janga Reddy janga1997 at gmail.com
Sun May 28 20:20:53 CEST 2017

Try running `./configure` again with the option `--enable-netcdf`, and look
for errors. That should give you a clue.

Actually I'm a facing a related problem. I recently switched to Fedora 25,
and even after installing the `netcdf` and `netcdf-cxx4` packages with dnf,
and the presence of `netcdf.h` in "/usr/include/",  "./configure" cannot
seem to find the netcdf.h binary,  which was not an issue back when I was
in Ubuntu 14.04.
Note that all the rest of the binaries in "/usr/include" are recognized
normally by ./configure.

I am trying to troubleshoot, but any clues will be appreciated.

Thanks
Janga