[MBDyn-users] Google Summer of Code 2017 - Welcome to our new Students

Louis Gagnon louis.gagnon at polimi.it
Fri May 5 09:23:06 CEST 2017

Dear Everyone,

As you probably know, MBDyn is participating once again in GSoC!

We have received high quality proposals this year and are glad to
welcome 3 students once again this summer:

1) Luca Conti: Flight Dynamics Module, interaction with Flight Gear -
Mentored by Pierangelo Masarati and Andrea Zanoni.

2) Puneet Mahajan: Friction in joints - Mentored by Marco Morandini and
Louis Gagnon.

3) Janga Reddy: Improve Blendyn - Mentored by Andrea Zanoni and Louis
Gagnon.

They each already showed considerable involvement with MBDyn and will
each make a post by the end of the month to describe a bit more what
they will work on this summer. I will inform the list once the posts are
available.

As usual, whoever is interested by a specific project is invited to
write on the list, to the student, or to us.

In the meantime, some limited information about the selected projects is
available here:
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/6489010458329088/#projects

Best Regards,

-Louis