[MBDyn-users] Summer of Code Entry Test Update

Louis Gagnon louis.gagnon at polimi.it
Thu Mar 30 11:21:06 CEST 2017

Dear Students,

If you are still working on your entry test here are a few hints

1) So far, few of you have successfully completed Step 3.
This means that if you do complete it, you will be on the "gold" lineup
for student selection.

2) Step 2 is only intended as an encouragement to get you moving with
the code. If you feel confident you can skip it and go straight to Step 3.

3) If you are short on time, we want you to submit your proposal before
the deadline (April 3) and mention that you are still working on the
entry test. In that case, you have to submit the entry test before the
evaluation deadline (April 24). We do that because Google will not allow
participation for any student who has not submitted the proposal in
time, but they do not impose a deadline on the entry test.

Good Luck, Good Work, and Best Regards,