[MBDyn-users] Fwd: GSoC 2017 entry test

Louis Gagnon louis.gagnon at polimi.it
Mon Mar 27 14:46:42 CEST 2017

Hi Anchit,
You still have time and your application is welcome.
With regards to point 3/4, your issue is that you are plotting the .out
file which only gives information about the convergence and iterations
at each times step. See the manual or open the file in a text editor to
understand more.
The .mov file is NOT a movie, you can plot the data and this is what I
expect to see plotted for step 1 (see the manual, search for .mov and
you'll understand).
Keep it up !
-Louis
PS: don't send forwards to the list...

On 27-Mar-2017 09:51 AM, Anchit Bansal wrote:
> [...]

Louis Gagnon, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral fellow
+39 02 2399 8642
http://louisgagnon.com/research/