[MBDyn-users] File Driver

Franco Lovato franco.lovato at mail.polimi.it
Thu Mar 23 09:50:03 CET 2017

What I need to model is a wing-sail (the kind of sail in use in America's Cup), so it is a rigid wing with variable twist. What you are proposing could actually work, I'll just need an actuator to change the orientation of the whole wing and another to apply a torque to the aerodynamic beam in order to twist it. Is it what you are proposing, right?

Thanks

Franco Lovato