[MBDyn-users] About the beam section analysis codes

Pierangelo Masarati pierangelo.masarati at polimi.it
Wed Mar 15 19:17:23 CET 2017

On 03/13/2017 08:33 AM, Zhu Wenguo wrote:
> Dear Professor & MBDyn team,
> I am a graduate student in Beihang University, China. My master thesis
> is focusing on vibration control of helicopter using MBDyn. I found it
> important to model rotor section constitutive law, however, the MBDyn
> does not include the section analysis modular, since ANBA++ is not a
> free software.It really a big barrier to me.  In MBDyn user manuals,
> it says if we needANBA++, we can contact you.  So, I am wondering
> whether I can have a chance to use ANBA++. Thanks in advance!

thank you for your interest.  Unfortunately we cannot release that
code.  Only researchers that collaborate with our team can have access
to it.  Please note that the purpose of ANBA++ is to compute detailed
beam section constitutive properties for anisotropic, non homogeneous
beams (i.e. made of composite materials in a non-trivial arrangement).
For the purpose of developing aeroelastic models that support the design
of vibration control you do not necessarily need all that detail.

Sincere regards, p.