[MBDyn-users] [gsoc17] Introduction and interest in Libraries update project

Akshay Rawat akki.624 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 17:24:08 CET 2017

Hi All,

My name is Akshay Rawat, I'm currently pursuing my master's in computer
science at University of Florida. This is my first time ever contributing
to open source and I'd really love to contribute.

I've just come across this group and saw that quite a few projects require
C++ knowledge. I'm fluent in C++ as I've also worked as a C++ developer for
2 years prior to pursuing higher education. I also have experience working
with python and other scripting languages such as tcl, awk, sed.

I would really like to get involved with the Libraries update project as I
have experience in using shared_ptr (just as an example of one of many
things I've used). How can i start?

with regards,
Akshay Rawat