[MBDyn-users] Step 1 of Common Entry test

Louis Gagnon louis.gagnon at polimi.it
Thu Mar 2 12:08:32 CET 2017

Hello Janga,

That's well done for Step 1.

If you prefer not to install as root, another option is to add the
--prefix=/your/path option to the ./configure command.
Both ways are appropriate, the important is to ensure the path of the
executable and runtime librairies are then updated accordingly.

Regards,

-Louis

On 02-Mar-2017 11:57 AM, Janga Reddy wrote:
> Hello everyone. Here is the step 1 of the entry test.
>
> https://janga1997.github.io/MBDyn.html
>
> I've discussed a couple of installation errors, cleaning the output,
> and plotting of the free_falling_body and the simple_pendulum examples.
> Cheers!!

Louis Gagnon, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral fellow
+39 02 2399 8642