[MBDyn-users] Docker image for MBDyn

Kaisar Arkhan yukinagato at protonmail.com
Thu Feb 9 15:08:09 CET 2017

Hello,

Sorry for the long delay I was busy with school and stuff.

>Is Docker free to use?

Yes, it is. Docker is FOSS and it's licensed under Apache License 2.0

>Did MBDyn find the optimized Lapack e Blas libraries?

I don't think so, how do I confirm it and how to enable it?

>Did you enable `--with-python`?

No, I didn't. I wasn't aware MBDyn have Python bindings.

I'll update the image when I have the time because I'm currently setting up my machine.

Thanks,
Kaisar Arkhan (Yuki)