[MBDyn-users] A drive caller for calling GNU-octave functions from MBDyn

masarati at aero.polimi.it masarati at aero.polimi.it
Mon Apr 23 18:41:31 CEST 2012

Hello.

I have been able to compile the module for run-time linking; octave_main()
fails with

Program received signal SIGFPE, Arithmetic exception.
0x00007ffff3e46adc in octave_ieee_init () at lo-ieee.cc:87
87	lo-ieee.cc: No such file or directory.
	in lo-ieee.cc

I have modified the patch to compile as static, built-in module (with
configure detecting the availability of required octave stuff).  However,
it fails in a similar manner.

It's probably something in my installation of octave stuff, I'm still trying.