[MBDyn-users] MBDyn and AeroDyn Module

Waleed Mehrez miami_gangsta at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 15:05:57 CEST 2011

Hello,	I know it is late, but starting from the first step (1) Patch AeroDyn), I can't patch it... I use the regular command (patch aerodyn-12.58-mbdyn.patch), and it takes too much time without getting any feedback. could you please tell me how to patch the patch file or how to apply it.
Regards,M. W. Mehrez