No subject

Mon Feb 21 09:46:28 CET 2011

convert them into phyton.

Jens=20

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: mbdyn-users-bounces at mbdyn.org =
[mailto:mbdyn-users-bounces at mbdyn.org] Im Auftrag von =
doug at baldwintechnology.com
Gesendet: Montag, 4. April 2011 17:37
An: Pierangelo Masarati
Cc: mbdyn-users at mbdyn.org; Rix, Patrick
Betreff: Re: [MBDyn-users] MBDyn & Blender - 0.4.1 =3D=3D> 0.4.2

Pierangelo, I'd also need to understand where the scripts will learn of =
the format for each node, and how that format is represented in the .mov =
file, including any posibility for mixed formats. We should have a =
general solution that can accomodate all formating possibilties, which =
is a set of permutations unknown to me. To keep things simple, I only =
have experience with default rotation matrix.