[MBDyn-users] CFD Coupling with MBDyn (External Forces)

David Cross (Civ, ARL/VTD) david.m.cross2 at us.army.mil
Mon Jun 28 21:48:54 CEST 2010

MBDyn Users,

I am a new MBDyn user, with only a couple weeks experience under my
belt.  I am currently trying to build a micro-aerial flapping wing model
in MBDyn.  I hope to capture aeroelastic effects, and therefore, need to
couple a CFD code with MBDyn.

If anyone has worked on a similar problem, who would be willing to share
some of there experience, I am sure it would go a long way in helping
me.  It appears that there are a few different ways to set up the
communicator, and also several coupling parameters to choose from.  Any
experience, knowledge, or advice regarding these issues would be
especially helpful and appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Regards,

David Cross (Civ, ARL/VTD)
e: david.m.cross2 at arl.army.mil  |  p: (410)278-4022