[MBDyn-users] Linear Viscoelastic Definition

masarati at aero.polimi.it masarati at aero.polimi.it
Thu Jul 15 16:23:09 CEST 2010

> masarati at aero.polimi.it wrote:

> Suppressing the initial assembly check solved my problem just fine.  I
> had forgotten that was an option.  Thanks!

I forgot to mention (it's interspersed in the documentation) that this in
general is not a good idea, because you give up all the model debugging
information that the initial assembly can provide.  Unless there's no
other option, and there is no good reason for the initial assembly to
fail, finding the reason the model does not assemble and fixing any issue
is the preferred solution.