[MBDyn-users] Basis Functions and Test Functions??

David Cross (Civ, ARL/VTD) david.m.cross2 at us.army.mil
Thu Jul 15 14:30:01 CEST 2010

Thank you, that answers my question perfectly.  Something else that came
to mind...

In reading about this type of beam theory analysis in the past, I was
under the impression that it is most accurate for a frame of beam
elements which is long relative to its other dimensions, such as a
helicopter rotor blade.  Should I be worried with the accuracy of the
beam analysis if I am using a lattice of beam elements, which do not
make up long and slender frames??

Thanks,

David