[MBDyn-users] Time calculation with 1.3.15

Romuald NORET romuald.noret at cdr.hutchinson.fr
Fri Jul 9 15:38:39 CEST 2010

Hello,

I recently upgraded fom MBDyn 1.3.9 to 1.3.15, while working on a beam
study and I noticed a strange behavior :
My model can  be summarize as two spindles of beams in parallel, with some
 joints between them. So it looks to an overconstrained model but its
required to simulate an torsional effect.
The load has two phae : a preload in the direction of the beams and an
oscillation perpendicular to them.
I haven't recorded time calculation, but it seems it much more longer with
the new version, at least 10 times, may be more . And in some case,
simulations don't runs.

That is why I wonder if new version is more strict with overconstrained
system and if there is an other thing I must take in account? Or may be
its a compialtion problem, I don't know.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Romuald Noret