[MBDyn-users] epicycloidal gear

florent combes combes.florent at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 15:50:21 CEST 2010

Hello,

Is there a way to create an epicycloidal gear with MBDyn? I am thinking on
how I can do, and because there is no cog-wheels, I wanted to make a disk
with a rotation, and another disk driven by the first one (rolling without
sliding) with a constant space between their two centers, but I am not sure
it is possible. (here is a simple epicycloidal gear with just two disk: a
planet gear in rotation around a sun gear)

Does anyone already tried or think of a way to do it?

Thanks to consider my problem.