[MBDyn-users] MBDyn 1.3.6 is out
masarati at aero.polimi.it
Wed Jan 21 09:04:53 CET 2009
MBDyn 1.3.6 is out. You can find the tarball at
This release was needed to fix few really minor bugs, but most
significantly because we finally succeeded, with minor modifications to
the build process, to smoothly compile on Mac (at least, 10.5.X
Leopard). In the meanwhile, recent modifications implied minor issues
related to LAPACK detection and building for Windows using MinGW/MSYS.
Problems have also been reported when using Cygwin on x86_64 arch.
Personally, I think building with MinGW/MSYS gives superior
performances, so issues with Cygwin are not a priority right now.
Changes since 1.3.5:
Backward compatibility issues:
- fix plane hinge family eq. description
- fix (hacked) build on Mac 10.5.X (Leopard)
(noted by Min Mao)
- fix LAPACK detection (noted Shreyas Ananthan)
- fix type in aerod2.f (noted Shreyas Ananthan)
- fix build error in GPC-related elements
- fix and improve eigenanalysis options detection
- fix MSYS/MinGW build
This release has been marked "stable", which means that the 1.2 branch
is finally obsoleted by 1.3.
Enjoy, and please report any issue through the mbdyn-users mailing list,
More information about the Mbdyn-users