[MBDyn-users] RE: MBDyn-users Digest, Vol 46, Issue 7

Douglas Baldwin douglasbaldwin at verizon.net
Mon Feb 23 02:10:26 CET 2009

>    I'm trying to work in Blender for pre and post processing, but when I
> try Update Menus button, all of my scripts choices disappear, so there
> is nothing in the Misc menu or any other menu.

Glad to hear you are testing Blender.  The issue you describe seems to be
generic to Blender.  I've never seen or heard of this, but I expect you
could find an answer in the extensive Blender forums.  Or, submit a question
to the Blender forum on Python scripting. (Just Google search for Blender
Forum.) Blender has a very active and helpful user community.