[MBDyn-users] Unknow error

masarati at aero.polimi.it masarati at aero.polimi.it
Fri Aug 28 18:08:42 CEST 2009

> I am using MBDyn 1.3.7.
> You right, the problem come from constitutive law, when I change :
>
>                 "6, linear elastic generic, diag,"
>                 "linear elastic generic, diag,"

Dear Romuald,

you were probably mixing two different styles of constitutive properties
definition.  You can either:

1) define the constitutive property in place, specifying the type (e.g.
"linear viscoelastic generic"), followed by its properties, or

2) reference a previously defined constitutive law, for example:

constitutive law: LABEL, 6, linear viscoelastic generic, ... ;

    ..., reference, LABEL, ...