[MBDyn-users] installation problem

masarati at aero.polimi.it masarati at aero.polimi.it
Tue Aug 18 00:06:00 CEST 2009

> Dear p.
>
> I saw this email after I replied former email from you.
> I completed the installation ^^
> I would like to try modified MBDyn, but now there are no problems for me
> use MBDyn.

This is the location of the snapshot.

<http://www.aero.polimi.it/masarati/Download/mbdyn/developers-only/mbdyn-HEAD-2009-08-17.tar.gz>

  In my intentions, it should compile without any option.  It will try to
use f95/f90/f77 compilers in this order, starting from gfortran.  Please
report whether running ./configure and then make works with no problems,
and what fortran compiler was detected (the FC variable in config.log).

If I gen enough positive feedback, I'll include this fix in the next release.