[MBDyn-users] Compiling MBDyn on Mac OS X (Intel)

Aaron Hoover ahoover at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Oct 28 19:45:24 CET 2008

I'm trying to compile MBDyn (1.3.4-Beta) from source on Leopard using
gcc/g++ 4.4 and gfortran (download from http://hpc.sourceforge.net/).
I'm getting pretty far in the make step, but I run into the following
errors:

beam.cc:145: error: uninitialized member 'Beam::f' with 'const' type
'const Vec3 [3]'
beam.cc:145: error: uninitialized member 'Beam::RNode' with 'const'
type 'const Mat3x3 [3]'

Has anyone here had any success with compiling for Leopard or even
just Intel Mac? I noticed the post about compiling on PowerPC, but it
didn't seem relevant to what I'm trying to do. Any help is much
appreciated.

Cheers,
Aaron